Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bows, frills and lace? I've found a new place!!!

I'm always on the hunt for adorable duds and must have bows for my little girl. Every once in a while I find a place that I fall in love with. The first place I stumbled upon was a children's clothing/gift boutique called The Tulip Tree in Norman. It was totally out of my way then (now it's really, really, really out of my way) but I used to find myself there every weekend collecting bows and outfits that were ridiculously overpriced. Not to say that I won't shop there again, because I most likely will, but I've found a new place!! The clothes are to die for and the prices are very reasonable. Some of their items are things you've probably seen at other boutiques BUT the prices are so much better! And they also had stuff I'd never come across before. Oh my!!!!! I'm in heaven!!!

You have to go shop at Maddiebugs.com!!!!!!! I picked up a few things at their booth at the state fair on Friday and cannot wait to see my baby girl in them! I had to restrain myself from buying everything in site. Literally.


Everything. Was. Super. Stinkin'. Cute.

Pink zebra mini dress with black ruching trim

Zebra pants with red ruching trim

One-piece lacy coral romper



See what I mean!?!?!?!

Ok, so I have to warn you though. The asthetics of the website are a little less than to be desired. But I was able to find the three pieces that I bought but they didn't have everything for sale online that I remember seeing at their booth. Keep your eyes peeled for Maddiebugs at an Affair of the Heart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment