Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Shopping Cart

 ***CHEETAH ROCKET DOG FLATS***
$40.00

Ok, how could I not buy these?! They weigh approximately nothing. Light as air and so comfy. Hello, it's a flat. What flat isn't comfy? And don't even get me started on the shiny cheetah print. I found them at The Buckle but here they are on Zappos at the same price (free shipping): http://www.zappos.com/rocket-dog-memories-black-bundy-cheetah


***GOURMET BASICS by Mikasa***
$67.00 originally
Walls Bargain Center price $21.00

Did I need this big bowl? Probably not. But this is how I justified it in my head: "Ashley, you need some new cute and stylish serving dishes if you are going to start cooking more and posting pictures." I didn't have to do much convincing because it was too good of a deal to pass up. I also bought the rectangular platter to match the bowl.


***EMI-JAY Headbands***
$5.00 each


I'm so excited to share this awesome find!!! This is the headband that doesn't move or drive you crazy by constantly slipping off! I haven't taken it off my head since I bought it on three days ago. I found mine at Posh in Enid. You can by them online at http://emi-jay.com/.  Lots of colors and patterns! It even got a comment from my husband...."babe that's a cute headband." SCORE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment