Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who's motivated out there???

I got a text today from my sis-in-law, Katie, telling me that the blog is working. She felt the urge to cook something! She was my sounding board before I put this new blog idea into action. We both are in the same boat as far as cooking on a consistent basis...we just don't enjoy it. So when I heard that she had the cooking bug today it put a huge smile on my face. Several other texts and messages from motivated readers have left me even more motivated. :) So as all this motivation was swirling around I noticed a picture posted on my Facebook wall. Here it is:



My friend Cristen was home baking her own pineapple upside down cake! Woohoo!!!!

So it got me to thinking.....

Let me see what you make. If you get the urge to use a recipe from here send me a pic or post it on my Facebook wall and I'll share it on here! Thanks Cristen for sharing back with me!


GOT MOTIVATION?

0 comments:

Post a Comment