Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chinese Fried Ramen Noodles

This marks my second stab at a recipe in the famous "101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles" book. This recipe jumped off the page at me....mostly because I saw the word soy sauce. Sodium overload was calling to me I guess!




Ingredients:

*2 packages Orientla flavored Ramon Noodles
*2 eggs
*2 Tbsp vegatable oil
*1 cup frozen peas and carrots
*2 Tbsp soy sauce


Directions:

1) Cook Ramen Noodles according to package directions. Drain and add in seasoning packets.

2) While noodles are cooking, fry eggs in vegetable oil in skillet. Cut eggs into small pieces and add to noodles.


3) Cook frozen peas and carrots according to package directions and add to noodle mixture. Top with soy sauce and stir together.

Something so simple that really doesn't require a recipe. Well when you get down to it, none of these Ramen Noodle book recipes require an actual recipe. I think I'll be making this one again on a night that I'm flying solo. The hubs wasn't a huge fan of these noodles....or really any kind of pasta in general. But my baby girl scarfed it down like she hadn't eaten in days....and trust me, she has eaten plenty in days. ;) I guess she felt lucky for getting carbs, breakfast and veggies all in one meal. Oh yeah, one more thing....ENJOY!!





GOT MOTIVATION?

0 comments:

Post a Comment