Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall for your Feet!

Isn't dressing for fall just the best?

Pull out your dark demin and your cute flats and boots.

Wait, what's that you say? You need new flats and boots for fall?

I think all women can agree on one thing: there's nothing quite like a new pair of shoes.

Shoes are my love language.

These two new pairs I've acquired are now proudly displayed in the front of my shoe closet and just begging to be worn. They have no idea that I'm just as excited as they are to pull them out! So what's so special about them?? Why, they are only some of the best selling shoes for the season. How can I say this so confidently?  Thanks to my best friend and her love for shoes, we got the first look at the fall lines at the Dallas Market before these fashion for your feet arrived in stores. I always wait in suspense for them to ship so that I can go pick up the pairs I've claimed and asked for a reserved size 7. :) So here's where I tell you to go shop at my best friend Heather's shoe corner, Luthi, inside Posh in Enid). If you hurry she may still have your size in both of these purty pairs. But just in case you don't make it or don't live anywhere near Enid America I've provided a link to where you can snatch them up........

MIA Parisian Ballerina Flat
From $39.99 - $69.95 on Amazon

Big Buddha "Gleam" Booties
$59.99 on Amazon




Aren't you just giddy over how those buttoned booties would look with a pair of black tights?!?! Or how much fun it would be to match jewelry with those jeweled flats?!?! I better take my blood pressure.....my excitement level is through the roof!


There you have it ladies! Some of the most popular pairs for fall. Go! Go now! We can be shoe twinkies!






GOT MOTIVATION?

0 comments:

Post a Comment