Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Way Back Wednesday

Way back when.......


I had bangs.




Seriously?!?!!?!


I'm not just talking bangs. I'm talkin' bangs bangs. I'm talkin' long, have to curl them to stay out of my eyes bangs. My question is: why did no one tell me what a hideous offense this was? Oh wait, they did.


Bangs and hats? Really?

Bangs in my eyes while running


Bangs in my eyes for senior pics


Did any of my friends have bangs? No. Did anyone else in the universe have bangs at that time? No. Were they in style? No. No, no, no. So WHY?!?!?! I guess I could also title this Way Back Wednesday....back when I looked like the shaggy dog.


You heard it here first....I vow to never ever ever do this again. I wonder what my hair stylist was thinking everytime she cut my hair? I wonder what my forehead was thinking? But most importantly....what was I thinking?!?! Oh yeah, and I didn't even get to show you a picture of the famous "poofy side bang" for twirling competitions....it looked like a rainbow was coming straight out of my head. And we certainly can't forget the permed bangs. Yes, I said permed.


And then there was the time I tried to cut my own bangs......

0 comments:

Post a Comment