Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's About Time Nick

Over the years I have adopted a certain ritual each time I'm walking toward the checkout at Walmart. I stear my cart towards the book aisle and lean over to glance at the best sellers as I walk by. I could spot a Nicholas Sparks book from a mile away so I usually just keep on walking because I never see what I'm hoping I might see....a new book/obsession to jump into. Today I was on my way toward the book aisle at the front of the store. His book may as well have been covered in glitter with a spotlight on it and a sign saying "pick me!" because like I said, I spotted that puppy from a mile away.


YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!


There are a few things in life that I find extremely exciting and a brand new Nicholas Sparks book is towards the top of that list. I love the feeling of finishing one and placing it next to all of the others. I find myself getting frustrated and impatient with Mr. Sparks sometimes....I always wonder why he can't be like Nora Roberts and churn out a book every week. I'll take book quality > quantity any day I guess. Now I just have to find the perfect time to curl up and get started......




I thought I'd share the good news with my fellow Nick lovers in case you don't stalk the book aisle like I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment