Sunday, October 9, 2011

Reader Recipe: French Toast Casserole

I get a little rush of excitement when I hear of others who are trying new recipes....or even better, trying out The Pink Dish recipes. I love the pictures of your dishes that you all share with me! Don't stop! You keep me inspired. Here's a recipe from another reader who keeps me motivated....


French Toast Casserole
Kathryn Fanning's dish


Ingredients:
*One loaf of french bread
*8 eggs
*3 cups milk
*7 tsp sugar
*1 tsp vanilla
*2 Tbsp butter
*2 tsp cinnamon


Directions:
1) Cube loaf of french bread and spread out in 9 x 13 in greased dish.


2) Mix eggs, milk, vanilla and 4 tsp of sugar in a mixing bowl.


3) Pour over bread cubes, cover and refridgerate overnight.


4) Melt butter and pour over bread and sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon.


5) Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees (your knife should come out clean when you cut into it)


6) Serve with maple syrup on top and ENJOY!


I vouch for its deliciousness....I got to be a taste-tester! Perfect breakfast dish for a big group! Surprise your Sunday school class and be a hero. ;)




GOT MOTIVATION?

0 comments:

Post a Comment