Monday, October 24, 2011

Reader Recipe: Potato Soup

This picture makes me straight up hungry......

Katie Fanning's Recipe
Potato Soup

Ingredients:

* 1/2 stick of butter
* Few pinches of salt
* 3 medium sized potatoes (cut into pieces)
* Whipping cream
* Bacon
* Shredded cheese


Directions:

1) Boil potatoes in salted water until soft. Drain but leave some water in pan.

2) Add butter and put back on stove. Add cream to cover potatoes or until soupy.

3) Let cream warm. Add salt. Cook bacon and tear into bits.

4) Serve and cover with bacon bits and shredded cheese.


Yum-o!!! Potato soup is a favorite for Fall! This is strangely something that I've never attempted though. My mom used to make a mean pot of potato soup so I guess it's time to make her proud. I'll be giving Katie's dish a stab sometime this week!

On a side note, I have been eating up all of your Facebook posts. Thanks for sharing with me when you try out a Pink Dish recipe. So far I think pumpkin cheesecake seems to be the biggest hit! For good reason, it's on the top of my list thus far! Don't stop now....keep dishing it out!!!





GOT MOTIVATION?

0 comments:

Post a Comment