Friday, October 7, 2011

Top 10 Most Inappropriate Halloween Costumes for Kids

Who knew that an innocent google sesh could lead me to a post like this?!

I've been daydreaming/somewhat stressing about finding the perfect Halloween costume for my dress up queen. Decision, decisions. Google to the rescue. I perused through page after page not impressed at all by my choices when all of a sudden something caught my eye. It was a baby (probably around three months old) wearing a Hooter's girl costume.

O.M.G.
First I felt sorry for the baby.
Then my mind tried to picture the parents of this child.
And finally I tried to imagine their thought process.
Then I just went back to feeling sorry for the baby.

My Facebook post about said costume left me curious. How many inappropriate children's costumes could I find out there? My friend Cari jokingly mentioned that I should blog about it....so here goes. Google to the rescue. Both fortunately and unfortunately, I found a handful of "what were they thinking" costumes. It was hard to do a top 10  and choose which ones were most inappropriate....heck, they all were! You'll see I tried to channel the parent's thoughts as I ordered these from 10 to 1. ;) Just a sidenote: you won't find the Hooters baby on the list because I couldn't find that picture again to save me life. Just for the record though, I probably would have ranked that costume at #4. ;)


10 - Gene Simmons
"Wouldn't it be great if we dressed our child as a sex-crazed, disgusting, chauvinistic man?"



9- Baby Jailbird
"Oh honey, he looks just like you did when I'd come to visit you in the slammer"


 8- Road kill
"Looky there, ain't our son good at bein' a dead squirrel? He's got a lot of practice with his daddy while shootin' those critters"



7-The Situation
"Our baby is gonna get all the "snookie" he could ever dream of"


6-Jersey Shore Crew
"Baby, if we start them early, maybe they'll be the youngest cast of Jersey Shore and we can buy you that dream house you've always wanted"


5-Baby Pimp
"Well, he's gotta learn to make a good livin' sooner or later"

 



4- Turkey Baby
"Honey, is it wrong for me to want to tear his leg off and eat it?"


3 - Bloody Chicken Creature Thing
"What's the fastest way to scar our child for life and scare the pants off every other child we come in contact with?"



2-Baby Hitler
I won't even attempt this one. :(



1- suicide bomber
This one is another "no comment"



Disturbing? Outrageous? Parents need to be arrested? Yes to all of the above.

Well I'd better go....I've got to go finish putting the sequins on my daughter's stripper costume......

0 comments:

Post a Comment