Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tiny Prints, Perhaps


Anybody looking for any excuse to host a party out there? I've got a website for you to remember next time you are preparing for a baby shower, holiday party, kid's birthday party or really any kind of party. Oh and I can't forget weddings, greeting cards, Christmas cards, birth announcement and business invites as well.


TINYPRINTS.COM!


Maybe I've got this all backwards but....when I think party I immediately think INVITATIONS. I first found out about tinyprints when I received the cutest 1st birthday invite in the mail a little over a year ago from a good friend of mine. I pinned it on the fridge and didn't take it down for quite some time....it was just so stinkin' cute. So when it came time to start planning for my special one-year-old's birthday soiree I looked no further than this perfect place. Talk about user friendly!! Once you get done browsing through pages and pages of adorable, to-die-for invitations it then takes you through step by step while you easily personalize your invites. Here are just a few that stood out....












I recently put in an order on a Monday and found a tinyprints box in the mail by Friday of that same week. Prices range depending on the invite you choose. As is usually the case, the designs I was drawn to turned out to be the most pricey. But I say "no amount is too much" for setting the tone and theme for your party! An invitation is your guest's first glimpse into the fun they will have.


By the way, it seems as though the way I am bragging about this site that I am getting paid by them....however that is not the case. I wish!!!  I just like tinyprints that much!!


GOT MOTIVATION?

0 comments:

Post a Comment